Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Am I at the Airport or the Hospital?


As I boarded my plane I felt like I was scrubbing in for surgery. The sea of travelers and airline crew were gowned in for flight. The swine flu is certainly on the minds of everyone around the world. I was asked at a sushi restaurant in Recife Saturday night if I was mexican. I replied with a cough. In the picture above Emily and I decided to wear our airline issued eye masks on our face for a picture op.


As I near the end of my blog entries I wanted to leave ya with a few favorites I’m gonna miss. 

Food: tapioca, mango, chocolate pizza, fried bananas, fresh juices.


Adorable English Pronunciations

Red Bull = Head bull

Plum = Blum

Emily Rose = Emily Hose

Hello = ello

Cheeseburger = cheeseBooger

No comments:

Post a Comment