Saturday, May 2, 2009

Music and Dance

My love of music and dance gets along great with the Brazilian culture. During my travels I have experienced 2 concerts. Both had an added element at the end of the evening... rain. Everyone danced and sang while the rain fell on us. This moment was straight out of the movies. In Joao Pessoa, I rocked out with 30,000 Brazilians at ArraiASA. The venue had 3 stages and numerous bands. In Recife, I went to see Claudia Leitte, she is one of the top pop artists in Brasil. The venue was at a yacht club. I called it quits at 4am. When I left, Claudia was still performing. The evenings here START between 12am - 2am and go till late morning. My amigos here view me as a blue hair who goes to bed early.  4am is my limit, this ol lady can't keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment